Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Broken links, changed dates, etc...

Well, I guess I almost messed this one up :-) I had initially posted my Tapestry screenshots on Aug. 20th. However, since I had started blogging about it about a month earlier (on Aug 20th), when I posted the actual post, it posted with a July 20th date...

Geertjan mentioned that the project was about a month old and it might have updates, based on the posting date... So, in order not to give the false impression, I went back and updated the posting date to Aug. 20th.. Funny thing is, by then, the posting got picked up and sent out in the NetBeans weekly news newsletter.. and the link was broken... So, in order to fix the link for NetBeans users, I put it back to where originally was in the July entry . I will end up re-posting the same one at both places ( July entry , Aug entry ) to make sure all links are in place...

Damn, I am not used to being responsible and keeping the links to me constant.. :-) Nice and tickly feeling that someone might be interested in the things that I'm doing :-)